Prepping for the Big Game? This Super Bread Bowl dish will definitely score big points for your football parties. See recipe below.
Time to go all out for the Super Bowl with this bread football bowl dip!
1. Get 3 tubes of dough.
2. Roll out first Tube into a sheet.
3. Form a football shape with the other two tubes.
4. Toothpick the sides.
5. Trim excess - and use it for football laces.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly golden. Fill with dip. Continue baking until bowl is deeply golden and dip bubbly.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch kale. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Add kale to a large mixing bowl. Add artichoke hearts, cream cheese, cheddar, Parmesan, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer dip to a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with bread or crackers.
1 - Bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
2 - 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts
1 - 8-oz. block cream cheese
1 - 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
Chips or crackers, for dipping