Drizzy Manor is the latest interactive architectural visualization project from OPIATS, a VR-focused studio based out of Toronto, Canada. Drizzy Manor is inspired by the listing of international superstar Drake’s custom $35 million home, appearing on Buzz Buzz Home in 2016.
Built in Toronto’s prestigious Bridle Path neighborhood, the compound features a home that is 17 meters in height and 21,000 square feet.
The home includes a pro 44’ x 94’ basketball court, and a 34-meter driveway that’s perfect for all of the cars parked out front.
Moving forward, this project acts as a test-bed for OPIATS. New gameplay elements and mechanics that we develop will be tested inside of Drizzy Manor first, before being deployed to our other projects. Like a real-life property it will be further developed, grow, and morph over time.
Currently the project is available as a real-time 360 degree film, and will soon be made into a proper video game that players can enjoy on Steam, Oculus Home, and Viveport.
We are asking gamers to get in touch with us and tell us what activities they’d like to take part in inside the home.
Planned features include:
- Playing basketball on the OVO themed court;
- Playing pool and darts in the rec room;
- Flying a drone around the property;
- Working out in the gym;
- Recording tracks in the basement studio;
- Riding around the property on a Hoverboard;
- Being able to hop into and customize any of the exotic cars out front;
- Customizing the furnishings and materials in all of rooms.