Childtime Assistant Teacher
Job Title: Assistant Teacher
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Location: 3031 WEST GRAND BLVD
Detroit, MI 48202
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
PLEASE READ:We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees (32-40 hours perweek) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). Whenfull-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider ourcurrent part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you arenot willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on yourapplication, otherwise your application will be considered for any full andpart-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently haveopenings at this location, your information will be kept on file for futureconsideration as openings occur.
Minimum Age18+ years old