Over 13,000 people attended the 2018 North American International Auto Show’s (NAIAS) Charity Preview at Cobo Center. The black-tie gala, recognized as the worlds' largest annual single-night fundraiser, banked $5.1M for children’s charities.
The event directly benefits a wide range of children’s charities, helping to fund services for children of all ages from birth to 18.
Beneficiaries of NAIAS Charity Preview include:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Detroit Children’s Center
- The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation
- Detroit Auto Dealers Association Charitable Foundation Fund
- Detroit PAL
- Judson Center
- March of Dimes Metro Detroit