So if you were thnking of traveling this holiday season and or specifically this Thanksgiving, officials say this could be the largest number of travelers seen since 2018. Word is more than 53 million people are expected to fly this year and well over 48 million across the country are expected to be hitting the road. So what are some things you should know???
- Stay away from closed spaces with poor airflow.
- Try to stay away from crowded places where there are many people from different households.
- Wear face masks when gathering indoors with people not from your household,
- If you are sick, have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, stay away from others.
- If you are driving check your tires before leaving
- fill up on gas (be prepared for high gas prices)